Artilage or Artificial Cartilage Foam is a unique and new amazing material which has been engineered to mimic the properties of human cartilage.
- Artilage can be formulated to be extremely soft or very hard.
- is available in multiple densities
- can be injection molded into any predetermined shape
- is economically priced for use in everyday consumer products
- Can absorb up to 95% of impact energy
“Molecular Freeflow Technology is our unique method of engineering the behavior of urethane at the molecular level thus influencing the way it responds to impact energy.”
ARTi-LAGE works in 3 ways.
1. ARTi-LAGE is engineered to mimic the physical structure of human cartilage. Nature knows.
2. Flexible and soft in the normal state but when met with impact, the molecules in ARTi-LAGE form a hard protective shell.
3. Remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before it can reach the body or valuable goods.